Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings - Technical Discussion: Ontology Applica

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 00:17:17 -0800
We had a great technical discussion session on 30-Nov-2006, moderated
by Mr. Duane Nickull (Adobe Systems), with an outstanding program
co-organized by Duane and Kurt Conrad (Sagebrush Group).    (01)

Our appreciations go out to the distinguished panelists --  Mr. Peter
O'Kelly (Research Director, Burton Group),  Mr. John McGrath (Sr.
Director, Fast Search),  Mr. Gunar Penekis (XMP Product Manager, Adobe
Systems), and Mr. Roger Sippl (Founder & Chairman, Above All
Software). Thanks, as usual, to everyone who were able to join us and
contributed to a very insightful discussion.    (02)

Proceedings of the session are captured at our wiki page, at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_11_30    (03)

In particular, full audio recording of the session as well as the
telephone playback of it is
now available - see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_11_30#nidRJN
... Today's proceedings is adding yet another piece and a different
perspective to the body of knowledge that our community is building
together.    (04)

Thanks again, everyone!    (05)

Best regards.  =ppy