[ontolog-forum] Ontolog Mini-Series: Database and Ontology (Session-2) -

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:03:11 -0800
Ref: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_11_16    (01)

*ANNOUNCEMENT*    (02)

We are pleased to announce the 2nd event of the Ontolog "Database and
Ontology" min-series. With this series of talks and discussions, our
community will be exploring the landscape, issues and interactions
between databases and ontologies. Dr. Matthew West (Reference Data
Architecture and Standards Manager from Shell) is our invited speaker
for this session. He will be giving a talk entitled: "From Ontology to
Data Model: Choices and Design Decisions." The talk will be followed
by an open discussion between and among the speaker and all
participants.    (03)

We take pleasure in inviting you to join us at this virtual event.    (04)

*Conference call-in details*:    (05)