Re: [ontolog-forum] Relevant Calls Of Interest - page created

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 21:57:53 -0800
Thank you for the interest, Atilla, Ed & Bob.    (01)

Page has now been created. I've even posted Atilla's call as an example.    (02)

See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RelevantCallsOfInterest2006    (03)

ALL: please contribute, and help maintain this page so that the
everyone can benefit from it. Kindly review and advise your
suggestions and ideas for improvement.    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy