Re: [ontolog-forum] FW: Ontology extraction tool

To: "Ontology forum (E-mail)" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "David Decraene" <David@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 10:09:17 +0200
We are indeed a commercial company. So I intend to close down on this response,
to conclude this specific thread I would like to post the link to the webex
presentation itself:
https://landc-events.webex.com/ec0502l/eventcenter/recording/recordAction.do?theAction=poprecord&confViewID=297314027&siteurl=landc-events
 (the previously specified link referred to the webex player software, which
you need to playback the wrf file).
In case of problems downloading, feel free to contact us directly.    (01)

Yours sincerely,    (02)

David Decraene
PH.D. BioMedical sciences/Ontology modeller.
Language and Computing NV    (03)