Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology extraction tool

To: "Cassidy, Patrick J." <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>, <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Whit Creech <Whit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Hellman <Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Davide Zaccagnini <davide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mariana Casella Dos Santos <mariana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Karen Doyle <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "David Decraene" <David@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 15:12:31 +0200
Please find attached a very recent webex presentation on some of our NLP
capabilities (It is about 12MB).
You will need a webexplayer to view the presentation.
The download can be found at http://support.webex.com/support/downloads.html    (01)

The engine currently addresses LinKBase, which has a major focus on the
healhtcare domain, (as a fact the largest formal medical ontology up to date)
but it can easily be adapted to new domains.     (02)

It is intended as a simple introduction to our NLP technology, for more
elaborate information, please contact
our Vice President of Business Development:    (03)

Whit Creech
Vice President Business Development
Language and Computing
E-Mail: Whit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx