Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology and Databases - Landscape

To: <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:33:21 +0100
Dear Mike,    (01)

Yes these things are not explicit.    (02)

This is just a matter of the detail shown in the diagram. Ontological
relationships are of course parts of ontologies, and database relationships
parts of databases. I also did not mention grammar and terms for languages.    (03)

However, I was trying to paint with a broad brush.    (04)

Regards    (05)

Matthew    (06)