[ontolog-forum] Call for topic submissions for Nov 30 2006 session on im

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:13:44 -0700
On November 30, 2006, the Ontolog Forum will host a second session on
implementation issues pertaining to ontologies and semantics.  The session,
entitled "Ontology Applications & Implementations (Take-II)", will be
modelled similar to the last session held December 15, 2005.    (01)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_12_15    (02)

The Scheduled Session will be co-moderated by Kurt Conrad and Duane Nickull.    (03)

Call for submissions:    (04)

We are inviting submissions on this topic and will ask for abstracts to be
submitted by September 30, 2006 to Duane and Kurt.  From all submissions,
four will be chosen for the November 30 date.  Please note that the sessions
are delivered virtually - it is not necessary to travel to take part.  A
home page has been set up to track the progress at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_11_30    (05)

The format for the talk will be as follows:    (06)

 - Introduction and Roll call (10 minutes)
 - Welcome from Co-moderators (5 minutes)
 - Four presentations, each as follows:
   13 minute presentation
   7 minute Q&A
 - Final 15 minute final Q&A    (07)

 If we receive more than 4 submissions, they will be saved form future
 consideration.    (08)

Thank you in advance.  Please mark this on your calendar, it should be a
great session!    (09)

Kurt Conrad
Duane Nickull    (010)

Sr. Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.       *
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee*
Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com                *