Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog invited Speaker Presentation - Professor Ala

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:06:31 -0700
Ref: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_09_14    (01)

*REMINDER*    (02)

The subject talk is coming up next Thursday, 14-Sep-2006 (starting at
17:30 UTC / 6:30pm BST / 1:30pm EDT / 10:30am PDT).    (03)

Professor Rector is a great lecturer. The talk he will be giving:
"Terminologies and Ontologies: What are they for? What would it mean
to QA an ontology?" will be addressing some of the very basic issues
and assumptions in ontology development. This talk will provide a good
lead up to our upcoming joint NIST-Ontolog-NCOR mini-series in
"Measurement & Evaluation of Ontology, and Supporting Tools" too.
Don't miss this ... come join us on Thursday!    (04)

... RSVP (by e-mailing the sender offline) if you are planning to
attend and haven't already responded. We do need the response to
prepare enough resources to support everyone's participation.    (05)

We look forward to having you at the session.    (06)

Regards.  =ppy