Re: [ontolog-forum] Fwd: Editing tools

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:56:30 -0700
Good question, Antoinnette ... I guess you are not alone. Let's find
out from Dr. Michael Denny, who did the survey and authored those two
wonderful pieces that we probably all get to refer to one time or
another, what's in store (or in the pipeline).    (01)

Mike Denny was actually at a couple of our session earlier this
February (at Dr. Nicola Guarino and Dr. Matthew West's talks.)  He is
not a registered member of the community, though, and therefore he (or
his associates, who we solicit here to bring it to Mike's attention)
may or may not see your post here.    (02)

Well, here is Mike contact: http://www.xml.com/pub/au/160    (03)

... if you go find out from him and let all of us know (if he's got
another iteration coming up), I'm sure we'll all appreciate it.    (04)

Cheers.  =ppy