Re: [Fwd: Re: Database and Ontologies [was-Re: [ontolog-forum] A problem

To: rhodgson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Holger Knublauch <holger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:32:59 -0700
Thank you, Ralph. This is marvelous!    (01)

 > [RH] Is it possible for TopQuadrant to have a presentation
 > slot in a forthcoming meeting?    (02)

[ppy] That's obviously highly desirable ... given the kind of
capabilities you are citing. You noticed that I've even proposed
that we partially waive the IPR restrictions so that we can all
gain a better perspective on what's out there.    (03)

With your message here (and Holger's earlier message as well),
we've clearly registered your interest and support (with
appreciations). Do (yourself, Holger, ...) come join us at the
Thu 2006.08.31 call. We'll probably be making a few decisions, as
a community, over that call, on the details (direction, goals,
organization, program, ... etc.) of this coming series.    (04)

Regards.  =ppy