Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker - Dr. Patrick Cassidy - Thu

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ONTAC-WG General Discussion <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:03:16 -0700
*REMINDER*    (01)

The subject talk is coming up this Thursday 7/13 (starting at
1:30pm EDT / 10:30am PDT / 17:30 UTC).    (02)

... RSVP (by e-mailing the sender offline) if you are planning to
attend and haven't already responded.    (03)

We look forward to having you at the session.    (04)

Regards.  =ppy    (05)

P.S. *I have updated the Speaker's Bio in the message below.
There were a couple of inadvertent errors too, which went out
with the call-invitations, which are now corrected in the update.
  =ppy