Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speakers - Mr. Adam Cheyer - Thu 20

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 16:45:47 -0700
*REMINDER*    (01)

Adam Cheyer's invited talk on "Ontology Management in CALO, a
Cognitive Assistant that Learns and Organizes" is coming up this
Thursday. I've personally been looking forward to this for more
than 2 years now ... and its finally here. Register now (by
e-mailing me offline), if you are planning to attend and haven't
already done so.    (02)

I look forward to having you at the session. ... you don't want
to miss this!    (03)

Regards.  =ppy