Re: [ontolog-forum] Avoiding Hobson's Choice In Choosing An ntology

To: patrick@xxxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Internet Business Logic <ibl@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:51:51 -0400
Patrick --    (01)

You wrote...    (02)

To my mind you may as well replace FOL with English and argue that all
descriptions should be in English to facilitate interchange    (03)

Well, how about an English-like language mapped automatically to and
from a logical language?    (04)

As you may know, there is such an thing, online at reengineeringllc.com
, with a number of ontology and other examples that you can view, run
and change using a browser.  Shared use is free.    (05)

With regard to English-based interchange, the paper    (06)

   http://www.w3.org/2004/12/rules-ws/paper/19    (07)

may be of interest.  Thanks in advance for comments.    (08)

                                                             -- Adrian    (09)

--     (010)

Internet Business Logic (R)
Executable open vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free    (011)

Reengineering,  PO Box 1412,  Bristol,  CT 06011-1412,  USA    (012)

Phone 860 583 9677     Mobile 860 830 2085     Fax 860 314 1029    (013)

Patrick Durusau wrote:    (014)