Re: [ontolog-forum] Soliciting Input for Community Response

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 06:16:29 -0700
One suggestion:    (01)

   "The Protege team has pulled together and administered a very
substantial community with the Protege project at its center and
serving as the main attractor. We, Ontolog -- an open, virtual,
international community focused in moving the application of
ontologies into the main stream -- has found our inter-community
collaboration with the Protege folks, to be most synergistic and
valuable to ourselves, as well as to industry, government and academia
at-large."    (02)

One more thought:  since sending the letter by e-mail is an option too
(though, Mark did say he prefers the letter to be on the sender
organization's letterhead), doing ours by e-mail isn't all bad ... it
does serve to highlight our identity as a "virtual" organization.
Please consider.    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy