[ontolog-forum] RE: Follow-up on speaker invitations

To: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>, "Denise Bedford" <dbedford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Conor Shankey" <cshankey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jack Park" <park@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Michael Maximilien" <maxim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ONTAC-WG General Discussion <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Roy Roebuck" <Roy.Roebuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:36:26 -0500
Hi Peter:      (01)

Regarding your enquiry about whether my copyrighted ontology-based enterprise
management and enterprise architecture approach is "proprietary", the
methodology and metaschema I am providing are available under the Creative
Commons Attributed, Share-Alike, Non-Commercial license, meaning that it can be
used perpetually for non-commercial purposes after free registration.  See
http://www.one-world-is.com/beam. Commercial use is available through a
low-cost annual service provider or VAR license.    (02)

The technology I'm applying to support EM/EA approach is currently a commercial
knowledge modeling and management repository (i.e., Steve Hunter's Agilense
product), but I could also use Protégé if I wanted to put in the extra effort
to add in the operationally/executable-architecture, virtual application,
general-use modeling, and graphical modeling functionality provided by Agilense.    (03)

CommIT Enterprises, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture for Enterprise Management, Security, and Knowledge    (04)

Roy Roebuck III
Senior Enterprise Architect
2231 Crystal Drive, Ste 501
Arlingon, VA 22202