Re: [ontolog-forum] 4th Semantic Interoperability for E-Government Conf

To: "Brand Niemann" <bniemann@xxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Carl Reed OGC Account" <creed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:47:17 -0700
Brand -    (01)

Thanks!  Excellent information contained in the SICoP Background
presentation. I have passed this onto the OGC Interoperability Program Team.
The OGC has been working a bit on spatial content semantic interoperability
using common schemas and on the fly model translation. Tests to date are
very promising - but require lots of hard work to get the community
agreements on the common schema!    (02)

Happy New Year -    (03)

Carl Reed
CTO
OGC    (04)