RE: [soa-rm] RE: [ontolog-forum] RE: [soa-rm] latest Draft ofConcept Ma

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <soa-rm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Duane Nickull" <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:18:17 -0800

Roy:

I think the gist of this thread is to answer the question “do Concept Maps require formal definition for interpretation” and if yes, where should that be done. The vendors should definitely be involved IMO.

It seems like there is consensus (or at least a lack of dissention) for CM to be formalized.  This could perhaps happen in the OASIS SOA RM TC.  Does anyone have any other opinions?

Duane

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT
http://www.uncefact.org/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/