Re: [ontolog-forum] Correction: Program for December 15th Ontology App

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 06:53:32 -0800
Great, Kurt,    (01)

I hope the recording system works perfectly since I will have to
catch this one on the recording, much as I dislike it, but I have one
of those pesky client meetings that conflicts with this session, or a
large part of it. At least I can study the abstracts and slides, even
if I can't ask questions. This promises to be very enlightening.    (02)

Regards,
Rex    (03)

--
Rex Brooks