From: Gait Boxman [mailto:gait.boxman@xxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005
To: Alain Chapdaniel; Andy Schoka;
Serm Kulvantunyou; Debra Cimbala; Duane Nickull; Sylvia Webb; Sue Probert;
Freddy De Vos; Stig Korstgaard; Fred Van Blommenstein; Steve Capell; Steve
Rudelic; Olli Pekka Pauna; Nenad Ivezic; Michael Rowell; Michael Onder; Michael
Dill; Mary Kay Blantz; Francis Berthomieu; Margaret Pemberton; Molly Anderson;
Kumar Sivaraman; Kris Ketels; Joerg Walther; Jeffrey Barrett; Jean Luc
Champion; James Whittle; Ivan Bedini; Hisanao Sugamata; Gunther Stuhec; Gilles
Brandel; Garret Minakawa; Frank Van Damme; Joe Zhou; Kenji Itoh/J; Andreas
Schultz; Marianne Khouzam; Stephan Sutter; Anders W. Tell; Paula Heilig; Kees
Sparreboom; OVE NESVIK; Hugo de Keyser; Mark Crawford
Subject: Yesterday's conf.call
on yesterdays conf. call we were with Sylvia Webb, Joe Zhou, Serm Kulvantunyou,
Anders Tell and myself.
Apologies from Freddy de Vos, Mary Kay Blantz, Fred van Blommenstein and
- We still don't have a place to store our docs. TMG is looking for another
host/CMS system as Mambo is lacking some features. Decision due this week.
- UN list support quality remains unclear, I'm sending this through my private
- Main issue on CCMA remains: what is a message? I think we can all agree that
the term is overloaded in the domain, together with 'document' and
'interchange', amongst others :-). Also, the terms are somewhat overlapping.
Some questions raised by Mark Crawford earlier this month:
- Does a document assembly ABIE contain BBIEs?
- How is the SBDH information handled?
- Does a document assembly ABIE require a corresponding CC? (a firm NO from Mark on this one)
- How are the specific information requirements of the NDRs handled in the RSM,
BRS, process models, spreadsheets?
- How are document assembly constructs stored in the registry?
- How are document assembly constructs passed to ATG?
- How are document assembly constructs differentiated between the different
syntax specific expressions available from ATG?
Mary Kay also raised an issue:
- Can a document assembly contain 'standalone' BBIEs?
Next meeting is scheduled in two weeks, 16:00 CET on Monday.