Re: [health-ont] Rex's Health Informatics Follow Up

To: "[health-ont] " <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:51:45 -0700
Thanks for the update, Ed,    (01)

I think we are in a position to keep these lines of communication
open, and hopefully to encourage more exchange of information and
ideas, especially about the ways in which practical applications of
ontology in computing can be extremely useful and a key to better
performance and lower cost.    (02)

Ciao,
Rex    (03)

--