ontolog-forum
[Top] [All Lists]

RE: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Nomination of AHIC Candidate

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:07:33 -0700
Message-id: <200507011825.j61IP6X9006585@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yes, we have an opportunity to write a compelling Nomination Letter that makes the case for your leadership for pursuing semantic integration issues in this Nationwide Information Infrasturcture.

The draft Nomination Letter is available for the forum’s review and comments at http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NominationToAHIC

Hopefully we can enlist the entire Community’s support in drafting a compelling Nomination Letter to Dr. Brailer’s office shortly after July 5th.

Warm regards,

Bob

From: ontolog-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ontolog-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Musen
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 8:13 AM
To: [ontolog-forum]
Subject: Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Nomination of AHIC Candidate

On Jun 30, 2005, at 9:55 AM, Peter Yim wrote:

Hearing no objection, we hereby confirm that the motion:

that "Dr. Mark Musen be nominated as the Ontolog Community's

candidate to the AHIC"

as proposed by Bob Smith, has been adopted unanimously by the Ontolog Community.

Congratulations, Mark!

Thank you all for thinking of me and for your support. I will certainly carry the philosophy and mission of the Ontolog community to this committee, assuming that Dr. Brailer's office determines that they are seeking someone like me for the panel. Issues of semantic integration are critical to creating the National Health Information Infrastructure; I certainly hope that the nation can provide the leadership and the incentives to tackle this problem the "right" way.

Mark

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>