[ontolog-forum] Re: Ontolog Technical Discussion - Ontologies & Tagging

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:49:23 -0700
We had a very good technical discussion session today.    (01)

A big THANK YOU to Nicolas Rouquette for conceiving the topic,
all the preparation work, the moderation, and the note taking for
the session.    (02)

Thanks, of course, to all who showed up; and particularly to Pat
Cassidy and Adam Pease for their invaluable contribution to the
discussion.    (03)

To review the proceedings, please see:    (04)

Our Call Session page -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_04_28    (05)

Notes on the discussion, at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_04_28#nidC9O     (06)

and,    (07)

Audio recording of the entire session is now available (both as
an mp3 archive, and available in the form telephone playback over
the next 10 days) - see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_04_28#nidC9E    (08)

Regards.  =ppy    (09)

P.S. As announced at the call today, there is an updated schedule
for our invited speaker sessions for next month. We have two
great sessions planned for May 2005:    (010)

on Thu May 12, 2005 - Dr. Mark Greaves from DARPA will be giving
a presentation on "The future of Semantic Web technology at DARPA"    (011)

on Thu May 26, 2005 - Monica Martin of Sun Microsystems will be
our guest speaker.    (012)

Mark your calendars now, and be on the lookout for more details
that will be posted soon.  =ppy
--    (013)