Re: [ontolog-forum] Do it yourself tools for Core Component using UML a

To: "Anders W. Tell" <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:45:39 -0800
Thanks, Anders.    (01)

On a separate note,    (02)

I see that your message is followed by a stock "CONFIDENTIALITY
AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE" message. Since this would be inconsistent
with the Ontolog IPR policy (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl#nid036 ), maybe you could
suppress that message when making a post to [ontolog-forum], if
you please.    (03)

Thanks & regards.  -ppy