Re: [ontolog-forum] Call for participation, March 3, 2005 planning sessi

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:28:00 -0800
Conference call details for our Annual Ontolog Community
Strategic & Work Planning work session this Thursday is as follows:    (01)

o  Date: Thursday, Mar. 03, 2005
o  Start Time: 10:30 AM PST / 1:30 PM EST [World Clock]
o  Expected Call Duration: 1.5 ~ 2.0 hours
o  Dial-in Number: 1-702-851-3330 (Las Vegas, Nevada)
o  Participant Access Code: "686564#"
o  Session to be facilitated by our co-convener: Kurt Conrad    (02)

Please refer to the session wiki page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_03_03    (03)

This is the time and occasion to influence the direction we, as a
community, will be heading. Therefore, please come and
participate at the call.    (04)

Regards.  -ppy