Re: [ontolog-forum] [Fwd: CCTS Meeting]

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "CRAWFORD, Mark" <MCRAWFORD@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Mary Kay Blantz <blantz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 13:49:31 -0800
Thanks for the input, Duane.    (01)

I will be in the area (but for different meetings, unfortunately
... can meet in the evening, though, if anyone is interested.)    (02)

Ontolog, as a community, submitted a response -
see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HomePage#nid0131    (03)

Would be great if someone can represent our position
(recommending adoption of ontology artifacts in the next CCTS
release) at the CCTS meeting -- Duane, PeterD, Serm, Alan,
Garret, Nenad, Sue, Mark, ... ?    (04)

I've added this to the agenda for our Thu 2005.02.10 call. Let's
talk a little bit about that then.    (05)

Regards.  -ppy