[health-ont] Proceedings from the Thu 2005-01-20 Conference Call

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:35:30 -0800
We had a very productive work session today.    (01)

Our community successfully accomplished the submission of a
collaboratively authored response to the NHIN-RFI. Bob Smith led a
review on lessons learned in the NHIN-RFI response exercise.    (02)

Since the response we have committed to make to UN/CEFACT on CCTS v2.01
is due tomorrow (2005.01.21), a key portion of today's session was
devoted to discussing the content of that deliverable. Note also, that
any input needs to be into Kurt's hands (call him to make sure) before
close-of-business today, to make it into the deliverable.    (03)

See details of today's call proceedings at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_01_20    (04)

As mentioned before, our speaker of the month will be Conrad Bock from
NIST. The session will
be on Thu 2005.01.27 starting at 10:30am PST. Conrad's talk will be on
"PSL and Flow Models". Preliminary details have already been posted. See
the session wiki page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_01_27    (05)

I'll look forward to having all of you at next week's speaker session.    (06)

Best regards. -ppy
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/NHIN-RFI/
To  Post: mailto:health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx