[ontolog-forum] Re: EIDX Presentation & Paper submission deadline

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:52:07 -0800
Kurt,  Adam et al.,    (01)

I've received words from the EIDX Conference organizers (CompTIA)
informing that we need to get the captioned items into them by
end-of-day Sunday 11/28/04.    (02)

May I suggest we use end-of-day Sat 11/27 as our internal deadline for
sharing the next iteration of the presentation and paper, and that we
spend Sun 11/28 going over final tuning and packaging of the items for
delivery.    (03)

Since these are supposed to represent collective work from the Ontolog
community, may I request, in particular, that we use, as much as
possible, content that everyone has contributed to so far (unless they
are in conflict). In particular, I would definitely want to see work
(code, passages or slides they authored, quotations, screen shots,
...etc.) from the (including but not limited to) following individuals
who has made significant contribution to developing our approach,
proposition and business case: AdamPease, PatCassidy, PeterDenno,
LeoObrst, SteveRay, KurtConrad, BoNewman & PeterYim. Additionally,
credit should also given to contributions from GarretMinakawa,
AlanStitzer, TimMcGrath, MonicaMartin, SueProbert, EvanWallace,
NenadIvezic, BobSmith, BoNewman and BillMcCarthy. (All: please alert me
if I have inadvertently left anyone out.)    (04)

The contribution from the individuals mentioned above have already been
identified and listed on our wiki at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation/CctRep_Recommendation     (05)

and http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation#nid0161
(Please refer to them and cite them in these joint work.)    (06)

If it is ok with both of you, let's do a 3-way conference call on Sun
11/28 10:00am so that we can finalize the work together in real time. I
can initiate the call to both of you (unless I hear alternative timing
proposals from either of you.)  Others who are interested are most
welcomed to join us (but please email me to confirm your participation,
so that I can get a conference call setup, rather than just using my
3-way call capabilities on my phone.    (07)

Thanks & regards,
PPY    (08)