Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings from Conference Call Thu 2004-11-24

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:36:41 -0800
We had a very productive call today.    (01)

Those who were present reviewed our proposition that we plan to present
to the eBusiness standards community in the upcoming EIDX "Semantic
Harmonization" panel presentation. Everyone there contributed to an
extensive discussion along the guidelines of the business value matrix
that Kurt sent in.    (02)

See a recap of today's call proceedings at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_11_24    (03)

In lieu of the next regular Thursday conference call, we will be
congregating next week (either on site, or participating remotely) at
the Wed 2004.12.01 2:00~5:00pm PST (5:00~7:00pm EST) EIDX conference
event. Please mark your calendars now and try to join us if at all
possible. We need as many individuals as we can from the community to
support our proposition at this conference.    (04)

I will be posted the call-in details between now and then. Please watch
out for it.    (05)

(For the US members) Have a Happy Thanksgiving holiday!    (06)

Best regards.  -ppy