Re: [ontolog-forum] EIDX Conference Paper

To: Brand Niemann <bniemann@xxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ROBERT.GARIGUE@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:30:17 -0500

How about

Semantic harmonization is a two phased sense making process. In the first phase there is an alignment between one individuals domain concepts and more generic archetype or referent concepts. In the second phase, there is a comparison between the two individual domain concepts. The resulting outcome in similarity and difference that come from the comparison between the various individual and common reference concepts permits semantic harmonization.

"Brand Niemann" <bniemann@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ontolog-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11/14/2004 09:17 AM
Please respond to Brand Niemann; Please respond to "[ontolog-forum] "