Re: [ontolog-forum] Return on investment building ontologies

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:43:24 -0800
Thanks for bringing this up, Per (and to Peter for pointing us to the
NIST study.)    (01)

This fits well, also, to our immediate need to build a "Business Case"
of using ontologies and ontological engineering approaches (as requested
by Kurt Conrad on our ConferenceCall_2004_10_14). One again, let's make
an attempt to collect inputs and assemble all the arguments in one place.    (02)

All: Try contributing one bullet point NOW, if you can (more is ok too,
of course!) -- Input to "Business Case" or "ROI" are both welcomed.    (03)

Posting to this discussion thread and/or to the wiki at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation/CctRep_Recommendation#nid011
will really be appreciated.    (04)

Sincerely.  -ppy

Peter Denno wrote Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:25:39 -0500:    (06)