Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings from Conference Call Thu 2004-10-21

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Holger Knublauch <holger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:02:16 -0700
Hi Evan,    (01)

We did not have much discussion on that (because Pat wasn't on the
call.) I only managed to report that we did meet on 2004.10.19 at the
workshop at NSF. Regretfully, I only managed to participate briefly in
the 3-way conversation, before having to go into another meeting. Pat
and Holger did spend a bit more time together.    (02)

Let's have either Pat or Holger (or both) give us an account of what
transpired.    (03)

I'm looking forward to engaging the Protege team personnel to give us
some help when it comes to translating the normative [cctont] (after it
gets imported into Protege) into the other representations. I'm still
look to you to guide the KIF-to-OWL translation exercise.    (04)

Regards,
PPY

ewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:40:57 -0400 (EDT):    (06)