Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings from Conference Call Thu 2004-10-21

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:00:05 -0700
We had a very good call today, despite the small number in attendance.    (01)

A good portion of the session was devoted to preparing our position for
the Dec. 1. 2004 EIDX Semantic Harmonization presentation / panel -
answering, in particular, "Why Ontologies". Adam fields question from
the rest of us on the call, and clarified a few key concepts that might
have been on the minds of a lot of people.    (02)

Read about it in the full proceedings, which can now be found at:
  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_10_21    (03)

Note also, the various items (especially those who had previously
indicated interested in working with SICoP on the Federal Health
initiatives) that will be coming up soon. Mark you calendars.    (04)

Please be aware that there will be two calls next week:    (05)

Peter P. Yim wrote:    (06)