Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Ontology slot at the December EIDX meeting

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jon.bosak@xxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:36:03 -0700
Thanks, Evan.    (01)

Yes, I was referring to EBSC (that was the acronym mentioned during our
NIST-Ontolog meeting.) Didn't realize Mark Palmer is behind that until now.    (02)

Mark is a UBL member, isn't he, Jon? (Remember seeing him at the Nov.
2003 UBL F2F in San Francisco.    (03)

Yes, of course, Nenad's OAGIS Semantic Integration work too. I should
have remembered that. ... lots going on!    (04)

Regards.  -ppy

ewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:03:44 -0400 (EDT):    (06)