[ontolog-forum] Re: Primer on Environmental Public Health Information A

To: Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 08:37:05 -0700
A great resource. Thanks for sharing this, Brand.    (01)

I have uploaded it to the COLAB file sharing workspace. Anyone
interested to pursue this and related activities can access this primer at:    (02)

http://colab.cim3.net/file/resource/reference/health/Primer_on_Environmental_Public_Health_Information_Activities--IMWG-EHDAT_Jul-2004.pdf    (03)

(note, if this long URL gets broken up in the process of e-mailing,
please piece it back together and paste it to your browser command line
to access this file.)    (04)

Regards.  -ppy

Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote Mon, 09 Aug 2004 08:37:18 -0400:    (06)