[ontolog-forum] Re: Sure sign me up

To: dodds@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:24:41 -0700
Ed,    (01)

I've subscribed you to the list already.    (02)

Would be wonderful if you could:    (03)

(a)  complete and return our membership profile survey (at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/survey/ontolog0.html)    (04)

(b) make a first post by introducing yourself to the community
<mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, and then,    (05)

(c) start a thread and engage other to discuss  the kind of
collaboration between those domain you alluded to earlier.    (06)

Yes. Thanks for the OCLC announcement link. Very interesting paper there.    (07)

Regards.  -ppy

Ed Dodds wrote Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:05:16 -0500:    (09)