Re: [ontolog-forum] 2nd Ontolog Face-to-face Workshop Series - July 6~9

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:15:50 -0700
Folks,    (01)

Here's the 2nd installment on proceedings from last week's 2nd Ontolog
F2F workshops and meetings.    (02)

Our SICoP-Ontolog Joint Meeting took place in one of the most beautiful
and modern conference rooms at the US Federal Government General
Services Administration (GSA) Building [thanks again, to Karl
Hebenstreit for the arrangement].    (03)

Those of us who attended were able to get to know one another, and
openly explored how we could  better collaborate, and help advance each
others' work by leveraging on the synergies from our CoP's. Everyone who
came to the meeting were well prepared and brought their thoughtfulness
and insight.    (04)

It was decided that we will continue this dialog by doing a follow-up
conference call in the not-too-distant future. I will work with Dr.
Brand Niemann to set up a time for it.    (05)

The full proceedings (with all material that are available) are now
available at:
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SICoP/SICoP_Ontolog_Joint_Meeting_2004_07_07    (06)

For those who were in attendance, please review and make additions,
amendments and remarks as you deem necessary. Please send me any missing
presentation material (so that I can add it back to the wiki page).    (07)

One more thing ...  if your namesake page is still empty (indicated by a
"?" behind your WikiWord name), please populate that page with some
content. Feel free to send me the material by email, if you don't prefer
to edit the wiki page yourself.    (08)

Regards.  -ppy    (09)