[ontolog-forum] [Fwd: [ebxml-bp] [Fwd: Re: Anders' Numbers - OCL]]

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: conrad.bock@xxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:56:49 -0700
I forward an exchange from the OASIS ebXML-Business Process TC regarding
Object Constraint Language.    (01)

Quite coincidentally, the subject of UML2/OCL mapping came up in our
NIST-Ontolog meeting last Friday (2004.07.09) as that has been
identified as being one of the language/formats which we would want our
normative CCTONT be mapped to (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation#nid0136).    (02)

Those who are interested/concerned with the matter may want to take a
look at the attachment in Monica Martin / Fred van Blommestein's message.    (03)

-ppy    (04)