[ontolog-forum] Attention Subscribers within Striking Distance of Washi

To: Ontolog Forum <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:58:12 -0700
All,    (01)

Next week, the Onolog Forum will have its second set of face-to-face
meetings.  Those who attended the last F2F in San Francisco have
found their lives to be happier and more fulfilled.  I encourage all
of you who can get to the Washington DC area next week to join us.  I
you can't travel to the venues, telephone access will be available
for most events.    (02)

On Tuesday, 2004.07.06, we will be conducting a workshop at the
Protege Annual Conference entitled: "Extending Enterprise Ontologies:
Levels, Limits, and Tensions."  The Protege conference, proper,
continues through the rest of the week.    (03)

>Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:16:03 -0700
>To: protege-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>From: Jennifer Vendetti <vendetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [protege-users] Final Protege Conference Reminder
>
>Protegeans,
>
>This is a final reminder that the Protege Conference begins on
>Tuesday of
>next week (July 6th).  There is still time to register if you would
>like to
>attend the conference.  On-line registration is available on our Web
>site:
>http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2004/.
>
>Looking forward to seeing you next week,
>The Protege Team    (04)

On Wednesday, 2004,07,07, we will be having a joint meeting with
SICoP, the US Government's Semantic Interoperability Community of
Practice to "Explore Synergies & Opportunities for Collaboration."    (05)

On Friday, 2004.07.09, we will be conducting a workshop with NIST
around the theme of "Advancing the Ontological Engineering Basis in
Standards."    (06)

The main Wiki page for these events can be found at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_July_2004    (07)

I, for one, am looking forward to the opportunity to "put more faces
with names." Hope to see you there.    (08)

/s/ kwc 2004.06.30 08:58    (09)