Re: [ontolog-forum] Joint SICoP-Ontolog Meeting schedule [was - Re: SIC

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brand Niemann <niemann.brand@xxxxxxx>, Nancy Faget <Nancy.G.Faget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Morris, Rick F Mr CIO/G6" <Rick.Morris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:14:24 -0700
Thanks to responses received from Pat, Evan, Bob and Kurt (plus
myself, so far) confirming their preference to skipping the July 7
afternoon conference sessions in favor of doing a joint SICoP-Ontolog
meeting.    (01)

I had spoken to Brand this morning. He was receptive to our proposed
Wed July 7, 2004 afternoon date, and has recommended that to Rick
Morris that we do this joint meeting (despite the fact that SICoP
would only have barely had finished another workshop on June 23.) Rick
does not seem to have a problem with that either. Thank you, Brand and
Rick.    (02)

Nancy Faget has also offered to host the meeting at their DC downtown
Army Corps of Engineers HQ facility. Thanks, Nancy.    (03)

Therefore, barring other unforeseen circumstance, this Joint
SICoP-Ontolog meeting is on! Let's start working on the next level of
details. I promised Brand that we will take a first crack at coming up
with a draft agenda. I would therefore request:    (04)

1. that all ontolog folks who are planning to attend the meeting to
please email me, or post directly to the wiki
(http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_July_2004#nid073).
This goes for both physical, as well as virtual attendance (please
identify, if the latter).    (05)

2. your comments and suggestions to things we would like to see on the
agenda.    (06)

For more information on SICoP, see:
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SICoP    (07)

I shall look forward to a wonderful meeting with SICoP folks in
Washington DC on July 7, 2004.    (08)

Thanks & regards,
PPY

Peter Yim wrote Mon, 24 May 2004 09:40:06 -0700:    (010)