Re: [ontolog-forum] Program for the 2nd Ontolog face-to-face Meeting -

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 11:53:59 -0700
Thanks for the input, Kurt.    (01)

With Both Kurt and Bob are not planning to be in town the following
week,  how about if we propose to have the "Joint Meeting / workshop
with eGov - SICoP" on Mon 2004.07.05. (Note that no date is firmed up,
or even proposed, to the SSICoP people so far.)    (02)

I've updated the wiki with this new suggested date. (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_July_2004#nid073)    (03)

Please post your name there if you are planning to join any of these
candidate events. Once we know who is coming, we can decide what to do
(or even whether or not to schedule the event.)    (04)

Cheers.  -ppy

Kurt Conrad wrote Fri, 21 May 2004 09:05:04 -0700:    (06)