Re: [ubl-lcsc] Re: [ontolog-forum] [Fwd: [ubl-lcsc] Modeling Core Compon

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Patrick Cassidy <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:30:21 -0500
Tim --
    Just want to say that I found the XML and UML files that you sent to be
very helpful in trying to understand the core components.  Many
thanks!  I will be posting some suggestions soon about ontological
representation of some of those components.  I hope we can find a
time when you can work with us in real-time to see whether these
interpretations conform to your own understanding.    (01)

     Pat    (02)

Tim McGrath wrote:
> by all means. BTW it is not my model, it is CEFACTs (but thanks for
> sugggesting it was). the diagram was an attempt to describe the model in
> a way that made  sense to me (and hopefully others).  if it has errors i
> would welcome any corrections as its purpose was to help us understand
> CCT structures not design them.

Patrick Cassidy    (03)

MICRA, Inc.                      || (908) 561-3416
735 Belvidere Ave.               || (908) 668-5252 (if no answer)
Plainfield, NJ 07062-2054        || (908) 668-5904 (fax)    (04)

internet:   cassidy@xxxxxxxxx