Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings from Planning Workshop conference call T

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 12:46:46 -0800
Our ontolog planning was in virtual session again today, effectively
facilitated by Kurt Conrad, as before (thanks, Kurt).    (01)

Proceeding from today's call is now available at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_02_05    (02)

Reminder, once again, that we will have Dr. Steve Ray, Chief of the
MSID from NIST (US National Institute of Standards and Technology)
presenting at next Thursday's session. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum//ontolog-forum/2004-01/msg00096.html#nid07    (03)

This is going to be an important talk as we further stage the
alignment of our work with standards bodies. So, see you all next week.    (04)

Regards.  -ppy