[ontolog-forum] Re: [dao-forum] RSS used for Cliki Recent Changes

To: Digital Art Ontology Project <dao-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:51:36 -0800
 > Just pointing out the nice use of RSS which notifies users of wiki
 > updates ...    (01)

Nice! Thanks for sharing the info. I'll pass this along to our
PurpleWiki developers. (Maybe something similar is in the plans, or
even in a future release ... let's find out.)
[Is there something in sight, Eugene/Chris?]    (02)

 > We might make reference there often with purple numbers - as a way
 > of paying our respects to their work. I hope that both these
 > communities will enhance each others work - the business ontology
 > and the digital arts ontology - while
 > the collaborative work environment CWE community
 > ( http://community.cim3.net )
 > evolves as a whole.    (03)

Yes let's all work towards that. :-)    (04)

-ppy

Kenneth Fields wrote Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:55:42 +0800:    (06)