[ontolog-forum] Re: [iewg] Fw: ANNOUNCE NSF Human and Social Dynamics C

To: <iewg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: kmtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Don Mitchell" <donemitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:04:14 -0500
Oops!  Sorry... a misdirected email address in response to the post below of
the IEWG forum.    (01)

To explain the content of the mis-direction, also sent now into my KMTech
Forum (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kmtech), and into the Ontolog Forum
(http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl)...    (02)

...Which is about how to restart the work outside of a camp (BCNGroup) I'm
unable to continue within while having a lawyer partnered, to which the
BCNGroup is memetically allergic at a charter basis.    (03)

In my natural work I sought BCNGroup cooperation formerly, now seeking other
more "worldly" confabulation, is a system for relationship-tagging of
repeating events, based on ontological considerations (a conjectural
construction) in the event moment of ongoing repeating events, ascertained
from previous history of similar treatment.    (04)

Tagging of grammatical corpus is now being considered by Dr. Roger Clough of
my several year virtual acquaintance, and further academic and
corporate/foundation confabulation partners are being sought.    (05)

A commercial opportunity exists within the municipality I consult in
Southern Indiana regarding the design AND construction of a high-technology
conference center.    (06)

Dr. Clough's design of a 'Word Grokker' based on semiotic principles of C.S.
Peirce and the ancient binary encodings present in the I-Ching (etc.) are
also part of the relationship-tagging scheme being studied toward a
municipality conference center that essentially will be the equivalent of
the voice controlled 'Star Trek' interface (but in practicality more a
grammatical text based interface of standard sentence based communication),
which enables complete natural engagement of the conference hall history,
and live control of facility multi-media services and communication
channels.    (07)

Several novel concepts combined suggest a patentable and unanticipated use
of byte-sequence computer technologies which have opportunity to be wrapped
in an incubator project also falling within the auspice of the municipal
Mayor and a county (of Indiana) Economic Development Corporation.    (08)

An Intellectual Properties Attorney is presently engaged and partnered with
the effort, and further confabulation is sought to complete a capable team
of forward thinking inter-disciplinary pioneers.    (09)

Please feel free to engage myself, or join the KMTech Forum to follow part
of the work as publicly exposed.    (010)

Warm regards,
DonEMitchell@xxxxxxxxx    (011)

bcc: IP legal consultant    (012)