[ontolog-forum] ebXML Core Component Harmonization wip reference

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 04:07:16 -0800
For those who may want to focus on the harmonization and mapping use
cases, I'd like to draw your attention to the following post which Sue
Probert made to the UBL-LCSC list. Sue's attachments can be found at:    (01)

(a) The 'almost final draft' of the Submission Procedures for TBG17:
http://ps1.cim3.net/ps.php?theurl=http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-lcsc/200401/msg00002.html#purp140    (02)

(b) Latest version of the TBG17 submission template:
http://ps1.cim3.net/ps.php?theurl=http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-lcsc/200401/msg00004.html#purp184    (03)

Regards.  -ppy

Sue Probert wrote Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:01:07 -0000:
RE: [ubl-lcsc] Agenda for the next meeting of the UBL Library Content
subcommittee to be held on TUESDAY 13th January between 7 and 9a.m
California time    (05)