[ontolog-forum] Announcing Special Events in January

To: Ontolog Forum <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:39:43 -0800
Ontolog Subscribers,    (01)

I hope that the holiday season is finding all of you well. Two
special events have been scheduled for January.    (02)

On Thursday, January 8th, we will be continuing the Ontolog and UBL
Ontology Project planning exercises that we started at the November
face-to-face meetings.  If you participated in the initial session, I
sincerely hope that you can attend.  All others are welcome to
observe, as well.    (03)

On Thursday, January 15th, Leo Obrst will be delivering a
presentation entitled "Ontologies for Semantically Interoperable
Systems". While preparing for the November face-to-face meetings, I
had a chance to review the slides and was quite disappointed that we
couldn't fit Leo into the schedule.  If you've had the chance to hear
Leo speak, you'll understand why this is a "can't miss" opportunity.    (04)

Both events will start at 10:30 am PST.  For detailed call-in
instructions, access the UBL Project Meeting schedule at
   http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/wiki.pl?UblOntology#nid016
Scroll down to the appropriate date to access the Wiki page for the
meeting.    (05)

If, for any reason you have questions, feel free to contact me, directly.    (06)

/s/ kwc 2003.12.30 23:39    (07)