[ontolog-forum] Invitation to speak at an ontolog-forum conference call

To: Steve Ray <ray@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:16:07 -0800
Hello Steve,    (01)

Further to our telephone conversation this afternoon, I have the
pleasure in inviting you to speak to us during one of our regular
ontolog-forum weekly conference calls in the near future. Our calls
are generally scheduled to be held on Thursdays, 1:30pm to 3:00pm
Eastern Time.    (02)

As mentioned, I am looking towards bringing some of our activities to
more closely align with pertinent government strategies and
initiatives; and to foster working relationships with government
groups that are working on the similar topic areas. Your talking to
the group and affording us a chance to have an open dialog would be
most helpful towards that end.    (03)

If you could pick one or two dates that you could be available in
February 2004 (any of the Thursdays: 2/5, 12, 19 or 26), I could
quickly circulate it among our core members (to make sure we don't run
into unforeseen schedule conflicts), and then get back to you to
confirm the date.    (04)

Thank you very much for agreeing to speak. I shall look forward to the
event, and to collaborating with NIST.    (05)

Sincerely,
PPY    (06)