[ontolog-forum] Draft Agenda for November F2F

To: Ontolog Forum <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kurt Conrad <kurt.conrad@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:06:27 -0700
All,    (01)

The draft agenda for our Face-to-Face can be found at:    (02)

    http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_Nov_2003#nid09    (03)

Thoughts    (04)

- General: I haven't folded in all the breaks, yet.  Also, I expect
actual timings to adjust a bit as we get closer.    (05)

- Wednesday is pretty tight.  We still need to pin down topics &
presenters for the presentation to the UBL committee and the evening
tutorial.    (06)

- Thursday: There are a few open slots.  Still looking for Ontolog
members with topics to present.  Might have another UBL Chair: Mark
Crawford to add to the afternoon panel.  Don't forget to bring a wine
from your place of origin.    (07)

- Friday: The short morning has been devoted to Ontolog project
planning.  The afternoon to hands-on aspects of UBL formalization.  I
was hoping for more collaborative formalization, but it has been
squeezed a bit with the other topics.    (08)

- Saturday: So far, it doesn't look like I can get meeting space for
Saturday.  If something opens up, I think that we have more than
enough to fill a fourth day.    (09)

/s/ kwc 2003.10.14 18:06    (010)