Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings for 2003.08.07 Conference Call

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 12:13:13 -0700
Another good meeting this morning. Thanks to those who joined.    (01)

1. The minutes are up at:
   http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Conference_Call_2003-08-07    (02)

2. We would like to see someone step up to help coordinate and work
towards our having a face-to-face meeting of the [ontolog] community
in the San Francisco Bay Area. Target is to do it some time during the
week (or that week end) of Oct. 27, 2003. This will be the week before
the OASIS UBL TC meeting (Nov. 3~7, 2003) slated to be held either at
Menlo Park, CA or San Francisco.    (03)

We hope we will have some formal work to finalize on during that
meeting, besides building rapport for members of the community. Some
of us can then present our work to the UBL folks the week following
our meeting.    (04)

3. We also need someone to champion an effort towards fund raising.
Please identify yourself ... it is proposed that we start addressing
this issue seriously too.    (05)

4. Of course, as usual, more active participation in the formalization
effort in building our UBL-ontology is solicited. Please contribute.    (06)

Best regards,
PPY

Kurt Conrad wrote Thu, 07 Aug 2003 09:40:32 -0700:    (08)