[ontolog-forum] Next Conference Call - Ontology Work Session - Is 2003-

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:25:30 -0700
Adam, Mike, Monica, Bill et al.,    (01)

I totally messed-up, today, for forgetting to mention that I cannot
host our conference call next Thursday (2003-07-17). Not just that,
Kurt will not be available either (because he will be at the same
conference I'm going to be at.)    (02)

And since we said we are going to do our hands-on ontology-building
work session at the next call, may I suggest that we skip next week
and schedule that session for 2003-07-24 (same time, Thursday 10:30am
PDT / 1:30pm EDT). That way, we all get a bit more time to get
prepared too.    (03)

My apologies for not bringing that up at the call earlier. Please
confirm that this is OK (or suggest alternatives.)    (04)

Regards,
PPY    (05)